I found myself alone
in a world of utter shame
I had so many stones
Surrounding me in flames
The flames were oh so fierce
Stones crumbled at my feet
My feet were almost seared
Felt nothing but defeat
I have failed my Lord above
Giving into worldly gain
All I want is to feel loved
Not pounded by the rain
How do I end this fight
I feel inside my soul
How can I see the light
When I'm empty and so cold
He spoke and said "My Child"
I'm waiting on your call
Your pain is not to mild
That I can't break your fall
But Lord you cannot see
My sins and all this shame
My flesh wants me to flee
My life is just a game
No purpose in my life
I'll never find true love
Just fealthy pain and strife
Nothing more to be thought of
Again I say "My Child"
Have you not heard my cry
It will all be worthwhile
Your needs I will supply
Just call upon my Name
I'm standing at your door
Waiting for you to proclaim
And live forevermore
In Me you are made whole
Don't struggle in the flames
I will fill your empty soul
And forevermore exclaim
God is God alone
He'll carry you thru the storm
He sits upon the throne
In Him you are transformed.
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment