I'm so stressed out right now. I am wide awake at 1:11 am. ...gotta be up for Sunday school and absolutely don't wanna go. And it's not that I don't wanna go to church....it's the fact that I don't wanna go where I'm going. It's hard to explain. I love my church and the "family" tgere. My Pastor is a wonderful man and preacher....and I'm close to their whole family. ...and I am used....but I'm just not happy. I miss being at Northside UPC. Frustrating thing about that is.. I don't have the same relationships at Northside as I do at my current church. In fact....i struggled to b accepted there...why do i wanna go back so bad?? It's not necessarily Northside that I miss....it's the United pentecostal. I can't explain the difference the praise and worship is so different.....I get so much more out of it.....I also kinda wanna go to a church away from my family. I love my family but it seems like I fight with mom constantly over so much when it comes to church....and she does have every right...I'm wishy washy. ...but I wanna be on my own and stop being somewhere just because it's what or where she wants me. I don't wanna hurt her or anyone from there....but I'm in for the wrong reasons.
Lord please help me . I need it! ! I need guidance!!
Posted via Blogaway
No comments:
Post a Comment